Thursday, December 30, 2021

Five Farms Irish Cream

Becky got me a bottle of Five Farms Single Batch Irish Cream Liqueur from County Cork Ireland. On the bottle it describes the product as fresh dairy cream from five family owned farms expertly blended with triple-distilled Irish whiskey exclusively sourced in County Cork, Ireland. 

I poured this glass of this wonderful Irish cream the evening before we were surprised by Katie's early morning phone call and our day long drive to Philadelphia. I'm glad I got a taste in before we left and put the bottle in the refrigerator. We were planning to have some of it on New Year's Eve but I couldn't wait for that little taste.

We have been getting a bottle of Bailey's or Emmet's around my birthday or Christmas for several decades. It has been a long standing tradition for us to enjoy a bottle during the holidays. For the past several years we have had some of this nice special small batch Irish cream. 

I wrote about this single batch Irish cream last year here.

The book in the photo is a gift from Katie. It is the catalogue of the Jasper Johns show we saw in Philadelphia. 

No comments: