Friday, July 2, 2021

Glass of Beer - Burning River

This has always been a very go to beer for me and I've had it many times in many places. The first time I checked this beer in using my beer app was in July 2013. Burning River Pale Ale from Great Lakes Brewing, Cleveland. 

There is actually a lot going on in this photo. We're heading to Cleveland in the early Fall for a wedding, going to some nice museums, visiting this brewery and the rock 'n' roll hall of fame. We're planning to spend five nights at our hotel. It will be a wonderful family experience that was postponed already last year because of Covid. 

I pulled the Rolling Stone Record Guide off the shelf tonight. I bought this book in 1983. It really is a weird experience looking through it now and also after recently reading a biography of the company and it's founder. Well, this book will need it's own blog entry and essay.

No comments: