Monday, March 6, 2023

Smell of Incense - Songs 1967

A mix of psychedelic pop music from a special time. The summer of love, well, I was a high school student experimenting with pot and just starting to venture into the rock clubs downtown like The Trauma and The Second Fret. I would expand to a few more clubs the following yearI guess you had to be there... I was. I have all of this music in my collection and it was a lot of fun putting this together.

I was buying a lot of albums and singles that year 

Once again this mix runs a little over an hour and a half and here is a link to the playlist on Spotify.

Smell of Incense - Songs 1967

  1. Smell of Incense – West Coast Pop Art Experimental Band
  2. Incense and Peppermints – Strawberry Alarm Clock
  3. Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds – The Beatles
  4. Strange Brew – Crean
  5. Let’s Go Get Stoned – Amboy Dukes
  6. She’s a Rainbow – The Rolling Stones
  7. She Comes In Colors – Love
  8. Wild Honey – The Beach Boys
  9. I Can See For Miles – The Who
  10. Matilda Mother – Pink Floyd
  11. Are You Experienced – The Jimi Hendrix Experience
  12. She Has Funny Cars – Jefferson Airplane
  13. Mellow Yellow – Donovan
  14. Dear Mr. Fantasy – Traffic
  15. Twentieth Century Fox – The Doors
  16. King Midas in Reverse – The Hollies
  17. Get Me To The World On Time – The Electric Prunes
  18. I Can Hear The Grass Grow – The Move
  19. How Does It Feel To Feel – The Creation
  20. Ticket To Ride – Vanilla Fudge
  21. The White Ship – H.P. Lovecraft
  22. With All In Mind – Clear Light
  23. Look At Me I’m You – Blossom Toes
  24. Kites Are Fun – Free Design
  25. 59th Street Bridge Song (Feelin’ Groovy) – The Seekers
  26. Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In) – Kenny Rogers & The First Edition
  27. Son of Suzy Creamcheese – The Mothers of Invention
  28. If The Night - Kaleidoscope

No comments: