Sunday, March 12, 2023

Go Your Own Way - Covers FV

The final redo of an old covers mix. This one is a little more upbeat and runs for an hour and a half as do all the mixes in my FV series. It's a lot of fun too. It would make a good addition to my Happy Hour series.

Here is a link to the playlist on Spotify.


Go Your Own Way - Covers  FV

  1. Go Your Own Way – The Cranberries (Fleetwood Mac)
  2. Johnny and Mary – Placebo (Robert Palmer)
  3. It’s My Life – No Doubt (Talk Talk)
  4. My Boyfriend’s Back – The Raveonettes (The Angels)
  5. All Right Now – Ali Campbell (Free)
  6. I Heard It Through The Grapevine – The Slits (Gladys Knight & The Pips)
  7. I Can’t Get Next To You – Annie Lennox (The Temptations)
  8. Standing in the Shadow of Love – Hall & Oates (The Four Tops)
  9. Love is a Drug – Grace Jones (Roxy Music)
  10. Groove is in the Heart / California Girls – Crocodiles (Deee-Lite) (The Beach Boys)
  11. Tainted Love / Where Did Our Love Go – Soft Cell (Gloria Jones) (The Supremes)
  12. Purple Haze (Psychedelic Mix) – The Cure (Jimi Hendrix)
  13. Pump It Up – Hotrats (Elvis Costello)
  14. Rhiannon – Best Coast (Fleetwood Mac)
  15. Take A Chance On Me – Erasure (ABBA)
  16. All Day and All Of The Night – Flunk (The Kinks)
  17. More, More, More – Bananarama (ABBA)
  18. Always On My Mind – Pet Shop Boys (Willie Nelson)
  19. Primary – The Dandy Warhols (The Cure)
  20. Everyday People - Joan Jett & The Blackhearts (Sly & The Family Stone)
  21. I Can’t Go For That – The Bird and The Bee (Hall & Oates)

No comments: