Sunday, January 15, 2023

Another New Bluetooth Speaker

In early December I bought another Bluetooth speaker on Amazon. I spent about twice as much money on this one as the last one and it sounds a lot more than twice as good. It actually sounds great with a wonderful bass enhancement and money well spent. It doesn't have a USB port like the other one which means I can't play music from a flash drive full of mixes but it does have an Aux port that allows me to play music from my iPod which sounds great. I have been using it with Spotify and also MixCloud where I have recently posted some mixes.

I had played the other speaker when we had people at the house over the Thanksgiving holiday weekend and it didn't sound very good. I knew I needed something better and got this new one for when we had people over for Christmas dinner but then we had the blizzard and no people coming by. 

The old speaker may still be used outside because it doesn't sound so bad in that environment. Most of the time it sounds OK but just not great for sitting around the house. I want the two laptops I use for music to be Bluetooth enabled devices recognized by the speaker. I'm trying to get the laptops to play the kitchen speakers and the Bluetooth speaker at the same time. I recently bought a Bluetooth adapter for the laptop.  Still working on it. 

No comments: