Saturday, January 22, 2022

Streaming Change Up


Every so often since we retired and cut the cable cord I change up our streaming services. The only ones that have been stable have been Netflix, Amazon Prime and Sling TV although I do move around in Sling between their services.


Our current lineup includes:

  • Netflix
  • Amazon Prime
  • Sling TV - Blue
  • Sling TV - Movie Add-on... mostly for Turner Classic Movies
  • Hulu - free with commercials from Spotify
  • YouTube - Used mostly for concerts, comedy shows, etc
  • Criterion Film Channel
  • PBS
  • Paramount Plus
  • Peacock TV - free
  • Crackle - free
  • Tubi - free
  • Our digital antennae for local channels
Today I added Britbox and HBO Max. The plan is to later remove the movie add-on for Sling because TCM is available both through Criterion and HBO Max. I will also drop Paramount Plus. I am thinking about the Disney+ bundle which includes Disney, Hulu and ESPN+. Still considering options.



No comments: