Friday, December 22, 2023

Time Has Come Today - Covers FV

Another covers mix and a of fun putting this together. I'd used some of these songs in previous cover mixes over the years but this one is now part of my Final Version series of cover mixes.

A lot of great songs and interesting cover versions. Some 60's feel and then some other stuff.



Time Has Come Today - Covers FV

  1. Time Has Come Today – The Ramones (The Chambers Brothers)
  2. Friday On My Mind – David Bowie (The Easybeats)
  3. 96 Tears – The Stranglers (? & The Mysterians)
  4. Shotgun – Vanilla Fudge (Jr Walker & The Allstars)
  5. The Slider – The Smithereens (T. Rex)
  6. I Got A Line On You – The Hollywood Vampires (Spirit)
  7. Gimme Shelter – Grand Funk Railroad (The Rolling Stones)
  8. (I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction – Devo (The Rolling Stones)
  9. Light My Fire – UB40 (The Doors)
  10. Can’t Get Used To Loving You – The English Beat (Andy Williams)
  11. After The Gold Rush – The Time and Space Machine (Neil Young)
  12. Victoria – Cracker (The Kinks)
  13. To Love Somebody – Janis Joplin (Bee Gees)
  14. All Along The Watchtower – The Jimi Hendrix Experience (Bob Dylan)
  15. Love The One You’re With – The Isley Brothers (Stephen Stills)
  16. Signed, Sealed, Delivered I’m Yours – Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings
  17. What’s Going On – Etta James (Marvin Gaye)
  18. Train In Vain – Annie Lennox (The Clash)
  19. She’s Not There – L’Avventura (The Zombies)
  20. Kim The Waitress – Material Issue (The Green Pajamas)
  21. American Woman – Lenny Kravitz (The Guess Who)
  22. Hello I Love – The Cure (The Doors)
  23. I Wanna Destroy You – Crocodiles (The Soft Boys)
  24. Where Is My Mind? – Nada Surf (Pixies)

No comments: