Tuesday, September 19, 2023

The Planes Again

They are back. Flying overhead. I heard three of them around 6:30 am this morning fly directly over our house. They woke me up. This is just like what they were doing throughout the summer months of June, July and August. They had stopped the first couple of weeks of September and according to the newspaper and the TV stations the Buffalo Airport runway construction project was completed on Sept. 1 for the season. We thought they were done but apparently not. I had been hearing a few planes going overhead the past few days but this was the first time they were repeating the flight path pattern that had been happening all summer. The project was supposedly completed for the season and the planes were back to their regular flight paths and runway usage. Something must have happened. 

I went online to see if there was a problem. I couldn't find anything official but there were certainly lots of people complaining about the return of the flight paths over their homes throughout the region.

I first wrote about this situation in July here.

No comments: