Sunday, May 26, 2024

Dinner @ The Steer

The Steer has always been one of our favorite go to restaurants for a good sandwich, maybe some pizza, and of course a nice selection of brews. We've been going there for years. We had been working in the garden all day along with some more clearing out of stuff on the third floor. I was also gathering a lot of different things that we are putting out on heavy pickup next week along with a bunch of other items that I plan to put online for giving away on the neighborhood buy nothing site. I have a lot of things ready for photo taking. Well, we were busy all day, the weather was great and we decided to go out for dinner.

The restaurant was very crowded and the service was outstanding. I had the knuckle sandwich which I've had many times over the years but not lately. I love the roast beef on a kimmelweck roll with the horseradish cream sauce and au jus. It was wonderful. Instead of the regular fries, which are always good, I decided on their really good sweet potato fries. Yum. Becky had a grilled chicken sandwich and fries. She had a Stella on tap. I started off with a Harp Lager and then followed it with a Peroni on tap. 

We were there about an hour and a half and really enjoyed ourselves. 

No comments: