Friday, April 28, 2023

Deke's BBQ

Katie and Todd ordered some take-out food for dinner and I was happily surprised when it arrived and discovered we had barbeque chicken from Deke's BBQ located down at Wayne Junction. We've had their food a couple of times before and we love it. Everything we had tonight was wonderful and very tasty. Plenty of it too and lots of good sides.

I was a little disappointed that we never got a chance to get down there to the restaurant and the Attic Brewery next door to sit at their shared outdoor patio enjoying some brews and BBQ. The weather just did not cooperate as the week went on.  I thought I might have at least stopped by the brewery to buy a couple of 4-packs to take back to Buffalo with us but it just never happened. Next time we're in town I'll make sure it happens and it's a damn good reason to take a drive through my old neighborhood.

No comments: