Monday, August 12, 2019

The Ocean at the End of the Lane

The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman, 2013

This was a very quick read in August 2014.

So it was five years ago I picked this book off the shelve in the library on my way home from work. I've never been a big fan of Neil Gaiman. I've looked at some of his graphic novels that are in the library's collection and read through a couple but I've only read one other novel.

This was a good horror fantasy novel that I couldn't put down as I was reading it. The book was extraordinarily well written story about mystery, reality and hauntingly unexplainable wonders and the monsters in people's hearts. It is a very imaginable book that leaps in many different directions and sometimes at once and often with wit and humor. Overall, a very good novel.

No comments: