Friday, February 17, 2023

Too Many Teardrops - Songs 1966

Another mix that I've redone from the Songs 1966 series. There have been several versions of this mix over the past couple of decades. The mix title is taken from the opening line of the opening song. This is the final version. Lots of great songs, hits and deep cuts. It runs a little over an hour and a half and here is a link to the playlist on Spotify.

Too Many Teardrops - Songs 1966

  1. 96 Tears – ? & The Mysterians
  2. Black Is Black – Los Bravos
  3. My Little Red Book - Love
  4. You’re Gonna Miss Me – 13th Floor Elevators
  5. I Ain’t Gonna Eat Out My Heatrt Anymore – The Young Rascals
  6. Circles – Les Fleur De Lys
  7. Lost Girl – The Troggs
  8. Out Of Time – The Rolling Stones
  9. My World Is Empty Without You – The Supremes
  10. Ain’t Too Proud To Beg – The Temptations
  11. Little Darling (I Need You) – Marvin Gaye
  12. Working My Way Back To You – The Four Seasons
  13. I Call Your Name – The Mamas & The Papas
  14. We Can Work It Out – The Beatles
  15. I Want You – Bob Dylan
  16. Caroline, No – The Beach Boys
  17. No Milk Today – Herman’s Hermits
  18. What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted – Jimmy Ruffin
  19. It’s A Man’s Man’s Man’s World – James Brown
  20. Wild Is The Wind – Nina Simone
  21. I Can’t See You – Tim Buckley
  22. Elusive Butterfly – Bob Lind
  23. Reason To Believe – Tim Hardin
  24. The Dangling Conversation – Simon & Garfunkel
  25. Short Grass – Ian & Sylvia
  26. Come Up The Years – Jefferson Airplane
  27. 5D – The Byrds
  28. I’ve Got The Feeling (Oh No No) – Neil Diamond
  29. Sunny – Bobby Hebb
  30. You Don’t Have To Say You Love Me – Dusty Springfield
  31. Love Is A Hurtin’ Thing – Lou Rawls
  32. When A Man Loves A Woman – Percy Sledge
  33. Until You Were Gone – Aretha Franklin
  34. I Couldn’t Live Without Your Love – Petula Clark
  35. Sha-La-La-La-Lee – Small Faces

No comments: