Monday, February 6, 2023

Good Times Gone - Songs 1965

Back a little further... Good Times Gone - Songs 1965. I discovered a lot of music that year and bought a few singles but it would be over the next few years that I would really start putting my collection together.

I was also just discovering the joys of browsing a neighborhood record store. 

Here is a link to the playlist in Spotify.

Good Times Gone - Songs 1965
  1. Where Have All The Good Times Gone – The Kinks
  2. Here Comes The Night – Them
  3. Ballad Of A Thin Man – Bob Dylan
  4. Ticket To Ride – The Beatles
  5. Evil Hearted You – The Yardbirds
  6. Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere – The Who
  7. Hang On Sloopy – The McCoys
  8. Keep On Running – Spencer Davis Group
  9. Shakin’ All Over – The Guess Who
  10. I Fought The Law – The Bobby Fuller Four
  11. Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood – The Animals
  12. Lies – The Knickerbockers
  13. This Diamond Ring – Gary Lewis & The Playboys
  14. I See The Light – The Five Americans
  15. You Were On My Mind – We Five
  16. It Ain’t Me Babe – The Turtles
  17. Go Now – The Moody Blues
  18. I Love You – The Zombies
  19. Play With Fire – The Rolling Stones
  20. California Girls – The Beach Boys
  21. You Baby – The Lovin’ Spoonful
  22. Laugh Laugh – The Beau Brummels
  23. Mr. Tambourine Man – The Byrds
  24. Catch The Wind – Donovan
  25. I’m Alive – The Hollies
  26. Five O’Clock World – The Vogues
  27. Don’t Think Twice, It’s Alright – The Wonder Who
  28. Are You A Boy or Are You A Girl – The Barbarians
  29. Mrs. Brown, You’ve Got A Lovely Daughter – Herman’s Hermits
  30. Honey, I Need – The Pretty Things
  31. I Need Love – The Dave Clark Five
  32. But You’ll Never Do It Babe – The Boots
  33. You Ain’t Tuff – The Uniques
  34. It’s Just A Little Bit Too Late – The Mindbenders
  35. You’ve Got To Hide Your Love Away – The Beatles

No comments: