Saturday, February 11, 2023

The Shape I'm In - Songs 1970

This is the revamped and slightly expanded version of this that has been redone several times over the past few decades using the same mix name. I even have a version of it upstairs on cassette. The last time and posted earlier on this blog was in 2015. This version is a little over an hour and a half long and there is a link to the Spotify playlist here

The Shape I'm In - Songs 1970

  1. The Shape I’m In – The Band
  2. Them Changes – Buddy Miles Express
  3. Spill The Wine – War
  4. Maggie – Redbone
  5. Run Through The Jungle – Creedence Clearwater Revival
  6. Apeman – The Kinks
  7. 13 Questions – Seatrain
  8. Take Me To The Pilot – Elton John
  9. Crimson Ship – Badfinger
  10. I Hear You Knocking – Dave Edmunds
  11. Get Back – The Beatles
  12. Uncle John’s Band – Grateful Dead
  13. The Whole World – The Beach Boys
  14. Wild World – Cat Stevens
  15. Maybe I’m Amazed – Paul McCartney
  16. I’d Have You Anytime – George Harrison
  17. Sweet Jane – The Velvet Underground
  18. Ride A White Swan – T. Rex
  19. No Good Trying – Syd Barrett
  20. When You Dance You Can Really Love – Neil Young
  21. Into The Mystic – Van Morrison
  22. Empty Pages – Traffic
  23. Make Me Smile – Chicago
  24. Green-Eyed Lady – Sugarloaf
  25. The Rapper – The Jaggerz
  26. I’m Coming On – Ten Years After
  27. Anyday – Derek & The Dominos

No comments: