Friday, September 9, 2022

Bills Game Last Night

The Buffalo Bills opened up the NFL season last night by blowing out the defending Super Bowl Champion Los Angeles Rams on a nationally televised Thursday night game 31 - 10. It was a really big deal in Buffalo. There was a big block party down on Chippewa Street. Bars all over the city were having Bills game parties. There have been Bills flags all over the city.

I didn't watch it. I was reading a book, listening to music and doing some writing. Becky was watching a movie. Well, I did take a peak online streaming for about 10 minutes and saw the Rams tie the score at 10 each for half time. That was it for me although the Bills did look good. Later in the night after 10 pm we were laying in bed reading when we heard some neighbors yelling. Obviously they were watching the game outside on a porch or in a backyard. I checked the score on my tablet a couple more times but that was about all of it for me. I really didn't care very much.

I've lost interest in a lot of professional sports the past few years. The only thing I watch sports wise is some soccer and occasionally a special event like the Olympics or the Tour de France. I haven't watched any baseball yet and no hockey either. I'll watch some college basketball but I haven't seen any professional basketball in years.

There are a lot of expectations for the Bills this year that they will get to the Super Bowl. Anything less will be another failed season.

No comments: