Friday, September 16, 2022

Becky's Birthday

Today was Becky's birthday and it was a rather low key day. She did her usual thing at her studio and then went to Wegman's where she got some Chinese take out for dinner. A nice chocolate cake too. Later she watched her regular shows. 

I gave her a couple of travel books for Barcelona and I have another nice one about the art and architecture of Barcelona that will come after we get back from our upcoming trip. We had some nice video conversations with the kids too.

Tomorrow evening we will be going out to dinner at Shango with Dave and Donna. Earlier today I was seeing on my FB memories feed all the restaurants we have gone for Becky's birthday over the past several years including Coco, Liberty Hound, Trattoria Aroma, Lombardo's, Hotel Henry, Toutant, Seabar and Shango. 

I'm sure we will be celebrating more in Philly next week with Katie and the kids.

No comments: