Thursday, July 23, 2026

Saigon Bangkok Dinner

This evening we enjoyed a delicious dinner at one of our favorite restaurants over the years... Saigon Bangkok. We wanted to go out to dinner with Karen on her last night in town along with Dave and Donna. Mary came along too. I had suggested Saigon Bangkok as Becky and I had just been there a couple of months ago and had a wonderful meal. It had been awhile since we had been there. We hadn't been there with Dave and Donna in many years too.

I made reservations for five and then added a sixth person, Mary, when we got there. We had a great dinner and shared everything. Lots of plates on the table.

The service was great too. We had some leftovers which they bagged up for us but the others did not want them. Well, I did and Becky and I took them home. I'm sure we'll have a nice dinner this week with those leftovers.

No comments: