After our dinner at Tappo tonight we went up the street a few blocks to check out the opening of the Hallwalls Member's Show where Becky had a piece on display along with probably hundreds more. We had to park a couple of blocks away and the gallery itself was massively crowded and hot too. It was very hard to see any of the artwork so we'll be going back again some other time to see the works on display.
Dave and Donna brought Karen to the show but they only stayed a few minutes. They don't do the art scene anymore except for maybe a show Becky is in. Karen was really enjoying herself and moving about in the crowd trying to see the artwork. I talked with a lot of different people during our hour or so at the gallery. I especially enjoyed talking for a long time with Diane Bush's husband Steve Baskin whom I haven't seen in many years due to his struggles with Long Covid in Las Vegas.

No comments:
Post a Comment