Thursday, August 8, 2024

Dentist Visit

I went to the dentist this morning for a semi-annual teeth cleaning and check-up. It went well with no issues to report or complain about. I've been going to the same dental office of Advantage Dentistry on Elmwood Avenue in Kenmore for almost 45 years now. It's also the same office that Becky went to as a kid. 

For some reason today while waiting to see the doctor after the technician cleaned my teeth I was thinking about going to the dentist when I was a kid. I think the name of our family practice dentist in the neighborhood was named Dr. Chase. I definitely remember that the office receptionist was an old lady named Miss Toth whom of course we all called Miss Tooth. The office was in a house over near Wayne Avenue. I think it was on Abbotsford Ave. We walked over there from our house on Greene Street for our dentist appointments. We always had lots of cavities as kids.

No comments: