Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Medical Appointments

Lately my calendar seems to be filled with medical appointments. Lots of tests, scans and doctor evaluations. I have seven upcoming appointments in March that include two surgeries. I have completed five doctor/scan visits since the start of the new year.

Just today I made an appointment for a pre-op evaluation with my primary doctor. He wanted me to come in for a check-up before my cataract surgery. Then Ross Eye contacted me today by phone text with two new appointments the day after the surgery for a post-op check-up. At first I thought they were moving my surgery appointments by a day and I called their office to see what was going on. I was a little confused but apparently they always schedule an appointment following a surgery to make sure everything is good.

I've also been doing regular physical therapy appointments for my dislocated shoulder which is gradually improving but still sore at times.

Then of course there were the many eye doctor and eye glasses appointments I had in the Fall. Quite a few of them and also the extra brain scans to make sure my eye problems were being caused by that aneurysm behind my eye. 

So it has been a very busy past few months with medical appointments and with more on the way. 

No comments: