Saturday, May 13, 2023

Maybe I'm Amazed - Covers FV

Maybe I'm Amazed. Another covers mix. This one is more recent. I just put this together from scratch over the past week or so although a few songs had been used here and there over the years. Now this mix is part of my Final Versions series. It runs for an hour and a half.


Maybe I'm Amazed - Covers FV

  1. Maybe I’m Amazed – Bettye LaVette (Paul McCartney)
  2. Yesterday – Ryan Shaw (The Beatles)
  3. A Case of You – Prince (Joni Mitchell)
  4. I’m On Fire – Johnny Cash (Bruce Springsteen)
  5. So Long, Marianne – Cobra Verde (Leonard Cohen)
  6. After The Gold Rush – Patti Smith (Neil Young)
  7. Tiger Mountain Peasant Song – First Aid Kit (Fleet Foxes)
  8. Tupelo Honey – Dusty Springfield (Van Morrison)
  9. You’re So Vain – Matthew Sweet & Susanna Hoffs
  10. Run For Your Life – Cowboy Junkies (The Beatles)
  11. Isn’t It A Pity – Jonathan Wilson (George Harrison)
  12. I Don’t Like Mondays – Tori Amos (The Boomtown Rats)
  13. Badge – Fanny (Cream)
  14. I Am A Rock – Red House Painters (Simon & Garfunkel)
  15. So Lonely – The Sweet Remains (The Police)
  16. Paranoid Android – Easy Star All-Stars (Radiohead)
  17. No One Receiving – Nouvelle Vague (Brian Eno)
  18. Changes – Lewis & Clarke (David Bowie)
  19. Pale Blue Eyes – Alejandro Escovedo (Velvet Underground)
  20. Bird on the Wire – Rita Coolidge  (Leonard Cohen)

No comments: