Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Flu Shot 2021

Today I got my flu shot for 2021. I get a flu shot every year and have been for a long time. Most of the time over the years I got the shot at my doctor's office during a regular visit. The past couple of years I've just gotten the shot at my regular Walgreens pharmacy. It's been very easy.

It was easy today too. Walked up to the counter after waiting briefly for two very old ladies standing side by side arranging for their Covid vaccination booster shots. It took me a couple of minutes to fill out some paperwork but most of my info was already in their system so this process was very quick. After completing the form I had a very short wait sitting in a chair before getting called for my shot.

The entire process took about 15 minutes. Good to go. Becky is getting her flu shot tomorrow at CVS.

I didn't get a flu shot last year. Did anyone? Was there a flu season? People were not interacting with each other and people wore mask if they were with other folks. It was a very strange year. This year is better but still very weird. People are still wearing mask and today in the store getting my flu shot I had a mask on at all times. Perhaps this will be another mild flu season because so many people will be wearing mask when they go out which will help stop the spread of the flu.

No comments: