Friday, November 6, 2020

Election Daze

As the days go by without a resolution to the election I seem to be in a funk. I’ve become more optimistic as the week goes by because of the improved trend and potential win in places like Georgia, Arizona and Pennsylvania. I was delighted when Michigan and Wisconsin were called for Biden but very disappointed when Florida went for trump. Texas was a long shot turning blue but it was fun to watch the trump campaign squirm but of course their only response to dem inroads is to cry fraud.

I’ve spend a lot of time this week reading and making mixes. I made a couple of new 8 hour plus mega mixes from scratch and have tweaked several more. I’ve been mostly working on my covers mixes. It’s a good way to pass the time and think about something else besides the election slow vote counting and the trump campaign screaming about voter fraud.

No comments: