Saturday, July 26, 2008

Back From Vacation

I took a break from blogging but I'm back with this new blog. I've shut down my previous blogs and some of my other web pages. This blog will be my main online place for posting music mixes, book & film discussions, and political commentary. Whatever. I just got back from vacation and really wanted to go check out Art of the Mix to see what's been going on the past two weeks. Unfortunately the viruses, bugs, trojans, etc that were constantly attacking the site earlier this month are still there. I've been visiting that site several times a week if not everyday for five and a half years and it's been hard to go cold turkey. So I am going to post my mixes here and maybe some of my old friends from AotM will stop by to check them out. Maybe we will be able to continue sharing mixes and having our music discussions on the blogs while the site gets sorted out. I'll get a few mixes up as a proof of concept

1 comment:

that.turtle said...

Hey George. Great idea. I've added you to my blogroll.