Sunday, October 6, 2024

Veterans for Kamala Sign

I got my Veterans for Kamala sign from VoteVets and displayed on our front lawn. Right away we were getting many positive comments about it. People seemed to not have seen this veterans support sign around the neighborhood. I haven't seen it anywhere else either.

Mark next door told Becky he really liked the sign and wanted one. I went online to VoteVets and got one for him that would be shipped to him while we were in Philly. I texted Jody to let her know that it would be coming in the mail. She was excited about it.

Update 10/16
Mark got the sign and put it in front of his house on the hedge. While we were in Philly I looked around a lot at all the Kamala Harris for president signs but never saw any of the Veterans for Kamala signs like I have on my lawn. No wonder I got comments and had people come over close to see where the sign was published from... the VoteVets organization which I am a member of on FB. 


No comments: