Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Shopping for Spiced Wafers

Becky and I went down to the Acme Market on Germantown Avenue on Monday to get some Spiced Wafers to bring home. We were getting a few other things too but the main thing was those cookies which we can't get in Buffalo.

We had a few things in our cart but couldn't find the spiced wafers ginger snaps anywhere in the cookie aisle. I had to ask a couple of people working there before I got pointed in the right direction. The only place in the store they were located at was in the very front hallway display. I grabbed two boxes.

Katie knows how much I love ginger snaps in the Fall which is really the only time they are usually available and she had a box of Sweetzils Spiced Wafers which I ate half of them over the weekend. 

I'm going to be enjoying these two boxes of Ivins Spiced Wafers for the next couple of months.










No comments: