Monday, May 2, 2022

Open All Night - Songs 1982 FV

Open All Night is another mix of songs from albums in my collection released in 1982. Mostly deep cuts here.

Bruce Springsteen in the pic.







Open All Night - Songs 1982 FV

  1. Open All Night - Bruce Springsteen
  2. Ripple - Chris Hillman
  3. Up Where We Belong - Joe Cocker & Jennifer Warnes
  4. Time (Clock Of The Heart) - Culture Club
  5. You Little Fool - Elvis Costello
  6. Oh Diane - Fleetwood Mac
  7. Art Of Heartbreak - Hall & Oates
  8. Breaking Us In Two - Joe Jackson
  9. One More Night - Dave Edmunds
  10. Blue Eyes - Elton John
  11. I Beg Your Pardon - Tom Waits & Crystal Gayle
  12. Underneath The Streetlight - Joni Mitchell
  13. This Man Is Mine - Heart
  14. Baby It's Alright - Tommy Tutone
  15. Something's Got A Hold On Me - David Lindley
  16. Heartbeat - King Crimson
  17. Unknown Delight - George Harrison
  18. Tears In Your Life - Electric Light Orchestra
  19. While My Heart Is Still Beating - Roxy Music
  20. Points Of View - Squeeze
  21. Let Nothing Come Between You - Warren Zevon
  22. Deliver Me - Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
  23. I Gotta Try - Michael McDonald
  24. I Wonder - Rosanne Cash
  25. Tonight I Think I'm Gonna Go Downtown - Nanci Griffith
  26. Human Nature - Michael Jackson

No comments: