Monday, December 20, 2021

My Christmas Mixes

Becky and I have been hosting our Christmas Eve party for nearly forty years. Last year, pandemic Christmas 2020, was the first time we ever spent Christmas Eve and Christmas Day alone. We still could play my Christmas mixes like always.

I had been making Christmas mixes since the early 1980's and of course back then they were on cassette tapes. Eventually like all my mixes I migrated them to CDs in the 90's. As I accumulated more music over the years I kept reworking the mixes and adding to them every few years. In 2013 I started posting them to this blog and added a couple each year and by 2016 I had ten CDs in the collection. Each had a different Christmas tree on the cover.

Recently I reworked them again into very large mega mixes. I also migrated them to Spotify in 2017 and linked to it at the end of this post.

I'll be playing them a lot over the next few days and will take them to Sean and Ashley's house for Christmas weekend.

I previously posted those CD mixes to this blog.

Christmas Music All Day and All Night... on Spotify.


No comments: