Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Another Sunny Afternoon

Today was a sunny mild mid-December day with a temperature in the mid-40's. We took a walk through the neighborhood, on into the park and around the zoo. It was also during the week and the park was mostly empty of people. As we walked past the zoo I took some pictures. I've recently taken a few of the gate statues but today I focused on one of the small towers near the gate with a view that is usually covered by the leaves of the surrounding trees. I think I noticed this structure today because I had been reading some social media articles about Buffalo and Philadelphia architecture, preservation and the many buildings that have been torn down over the years in both cities but particularly in Buffalo.

Becky and I talked about Buffalo architecture for the rest of our walk back home. 

No comments: