Friday, July 16, 2021

Zero Fail

Zero Fail: The Rise and Fall of the Secret Service by Carol Leonnig, 2021

Read this book in July 2021

I started this book in late June and it immediately had me thinking of things that happened in my life such as the day of the Kennedy assassination which I wrote about here. I had to speed my way through this book because I got one of the first e-book copies available from the public library and there were many people people waiting for it. I knew that if I didn't finish it in the allotted time then I would be waiting many weeks to finish the book.

So I quickly finished this book and it was amazing. I knew the basic stories about the presidential assassinations and threats but the detail here is stunning. I always knew that Clinton was a jerk but I didn't realize how much of a womanizer he really was and how much Hilary tolerated in their quest for power. But Bill still wasn't as bad as JFK. NIxon and Johnson were assholes and Jimmy Carter was a gentleman.

And of course the biggest jerk of them all was trump.


No comments: