Sunday, July 11, 2021

Ubu on Vacation

It's always good to have an Ubu Ale from Lake Placid Pub & Brewery while vacationing in the Adirondacks and this year Todd came back from the store with a six pack. Unfortunately I was not able to have any on tap this year but I've enjoyed it up there many times over the years. Usually I have it on tap at the Adirondack Hotel Pub. I checked my Untappd app and it looks like the last time I had it on tap at the Lake Placid Pub was in 2014. Now that is way too long.

It has been a few years since we have been up to Lake Placid. This year we heard that there was a lot of road construction in town and that many of the stores along the downtown strip have been closed because of covid and have not opened this summer. People we talked to were very disappointed. We thought we might take a drive up there but we decided not to this year so we didn't get to visit the Lake Place Pub and Brewery which is always fun. Next year.

Here is a pic from our trip to Long Lake in 2016. The hat is from the Lake Placid Pub.



No comments: