Wednesday, July 15, 2026

Where Is My Mind - Songs 1988 FV

Where Is My Mind. The first mix in the Songs 1988 series of Final Version mixes. Songs from albums in my collection released in 1988. Mostly hits and favorites in this mix with a few deep cuts.

Pixies in the pic.

Where Is My Mind - Songs 1988 FV
  1. Where Is My Mind? - Pixies
  2. Tower Of Song - Leonard Cohen
  3. The Recurring Dream - Joni Mitchell
  4. I Feel Possessed - Crowded House
  5. Can't Win - Richard Thompson
  6. Fisherman's Blues - The Waterboys
  7. Under The Milky Way - The Church
  8. Pop Song 89 - R.E.M.
  9. Melt Away - Brian Wilson
  10. Not Alone Anymore - Traveling Wilburys
  11. Quiet Heart - The Go-Betweens
  12. Carolyn's Fingers - Cocteau Twins
  13. She Doesn't Work Here - Balancing Act
  14. Enchanted - Prefab Sprout
  15. Broken Heart (Thirteen Valleys) - Big Country
  16. Suedehead - Morrissey
  17. Up There Down There - Patti Smith
  18. She's Got A New Spell - Billy Bragg
  19. What I Am - Edie Brickell
  20. (Sometimes I Feel Like) Fletcher Christian - The Mekons
  21. Had A Dream About You, Baby - Bob Dylan
  22. Don't Go - Hothouse Flowers
  23. I Always Was Your Girl - Everything But The Girl
  24. I Didn't Know I Could Lose You - Rodney Crowell

No comments: