Tuesday, July 7, 2026

Lunch @ Long Lake Diner

We went down to the town and had lunch at the Long Lake Diner today. We were celebrating Henry's 10th birthday too. He likes ordering off the adult menu now too and had a nice large turkey BLT sandwich. I had a tasty chicken parm sandwich. We got a table for 7 no problem and the kids loved the food.

Becky and I had not been to the diner in many years and definitely not since it's been renovated. We almost didn't recognize the place when we went in and they still call it Owl's Head Pub too. They got rid of all the tightly packed booths and put in nicely spaced tables. They also moved the bar to the front of the restaurant and actually added a Buffalo Bills theme. The old bar pub area is still in the back of the restaurant but looks like it's not used much. There is also a nicely renovated outside patio area. Overall a very nice place now and I'm sure we will be going there more often over the coming years.







No comments: