Friday, July 24, 2026

Better Be Home Soon - Songs 1988 FV

Better Be Home Soon. More songs from albums in my collection released in 1988. Lots of hits, favorites and deep cuts that run about an hour and a half as usual. Another mix in my Final Version series

Crowded House in the pic.


Better Be Home Soon - Songs 1988 FV

  1. Better Be Home Soon - Crowded House
  2. Feels Like Rain - John Hiatt
  3. Fairytale of New York - The Pogues
  4. Orinoco Flow - Enya
  5. Blue Bell Knoll - Cocteau Twins
  6. Fast Car - Tracy Chapman
  7. I Don't Want To Fall In Love - Sam Phillips
  8. Why I Went Missing - The Style Council
  9. Everything Your Heart Desires - Hall & Oates
  10. I'll Set You Free - The Bangles
  11. Fantastic Voyage - The Mekons
  12. Birthday - The Sugarcubes
  13. Pictures - Galaxie 500
  14. Charlotte Anne - Julian Cope
  15. One Man's Woman / No Man's Land - Giant Sand
  16. Walking After Midnight - Cowboy Junkies
  17. Time After Time - Tuck & Patti
  18. A Groovy Kind of Love - Phil Collins
  19. Love Is Stronger Than Pride - Sade
  20. I'm Your Man - Leonard Cohen
  21. I Don't Want To Talk About It - Everything But The Girl
  22. I'm Allright - The Go-Betweens

No comments: