Tuesday, July 21, 2026

King of Emotion - Songs 1988 FV

King of Emotion. A nice selection of mostly deep cuts and a few hits from my mix series of songs from albums in my collection released in 1988.  I enjoyed putting these mixes together as 1988 was an interesting year.

Big Country in the pic.


King of Emotion - Songs 1988 FV

  1. King of Emotion - Big Country
  2. Desire - U2
  3. Only A Memory - The Smithereens
  4. I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) - The Proclaimers
  5. How She Threw It All Away - The Style Council
  6. One True Love - The O'Kanes
  7. Even When I'm Blue - Steve Earle
  8. I Couldn't Leave You If I Tried - Rodney Crowell
  9. Silvio - Bob Dylan
  10. Hate To Lose Your Lovin' - Little Feat
  11. Slow Turning - John Hiatt
  12. And A Bang On The Ear - The Waterboys
  13. Here's A Heart - Lyres
  14. All Night Long - Peter Murphy
  15. No Questions Asked - Fleetwood Mac
  16. Gypsy Flame - Lizzy Mercier Descloux
  17. Blind - Talking Heads
  18. Cars and Girls - Prefab Sprout
  19. In Between - Beat Happening
  20. Flowers In Our Hair - All About Eve
  21. Walkin' The Line - Brian Wilson
  22. I Know You're Out There Somewhere - The Moody Blues

No comments: