Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Mixes From Trades

Here are some of mixes I’ve been listening to recently that I got over the years through trades with folks on AotM, the Splitters group, etc. One of the joys of being retired the past several years has been exploring my music collection of albums I’ve acquired and mixes I’ve made over the last 50 some years. This challenging last year has intensified that effort and has also included listening to the many mixes that I got from so many people that have all have made a part of my collection.

I did a little AotM research to try and identify all the mixes in this group and found all but one. I don't know who gave me the yellow CD mix. But the rest... left to right, top to bottom would be Hemizen, Erik*, Valis, Siobhan, Laura, Siobhan, Gerry M, French Connection, Jenergy, Steve, A Nest of Vipers, French Connection, Miss A, ?, Chris James, Erik*

No comments: