Thursday, April 1, 2021

Classical New Releases

Every Friday Spotify puts together a playlist of new releases of classical music. I listen to the playlist religiously every week. I usually listen to it on Saturday morning but sometimes on Friday or Sunday. I never get past the weekend without giving that collection a listen. It usually runs for about 4 hours or so.

I cue it up on my stereo cabinet laptop and play it while I'm doing stuff in the kitchen. I've been listening to that playlist regularly now for about four years. Spotify knows my listening habits and they have honed my algorithms patterns especially since I loaded so many of my mixes up on to Spotify including lots of classical music. They also know what albums I select to put into my album folder on the system.

All together it gives me a very satisfying weekly playlist that covers all of my interests in classical music including vocals, new age and avant-garde new music.

No comments: