Friday, June 10, 2022

Urology

I had my annual doctor's visit with the urologist today. I had my blood work for prostate disease done last week and the results were outstanding. The doctor was very happy with the results. All of my blood work was good and the urine tests showed no problems. The prostate exam also indicated that everything was good with me. I was told I had no urology issues and they would see me again next year. 

They said I was doing very well for a 70 year old guy. The WNY Urology Center is always very crowded with patients and most of the people there are getting treatment for some very serious issues. It makes me feel very fortunate not to have any problems in those areas. Overall I am doing well for that 70 year old guy. Next month I have my annual visit with my cardiologist and once again I have no issues. And again I feel very fortunate. 

No comments: