Saturday, August 8, 2026

She's A Mystery - Songs 1989 FV

Another set of wonderful songs from albums in my collection released in 1989. Hits, favorites and deep cuts running for about an hour and a half from some amazing artists . It gets a little mellow at points and sounds great.

Roy Orbison in the pic.



She's A Mystery - Songs 1989 FV 

  1. She's A Mystery To Me - Roy Orbison
  2. Wicked Game - Chris Isaak
  3. Everybody Lies - Leo Kottke
  4. She Wanted - Exene Cervenka
  5. Lucky - The Golden Palominos
  6. Romeo Had Juliette - Lou Reed
  7. The Maker - Daniel Lanois
  8. Falling - Julee Cruise
  9. With This Love (Choir) - Peter Gabriel
  10. Diamond Mine - Blue Rodeo
  11. She Knows What She Wants - Foster & Lloyd
  12. Ways Of Love - Neil Young
  13. Some Hearts - Marshall Crenshaw
  14. I Don't Want To Talk About Love - Nanci Griffith
  15. Have I Told You Lately That I Love You - Van Morrison
  16. Put It There - Paul McCartney
  17. Free Fallin' - Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
  18. Have A Heart - Bonnie Raitt
  19. Sowing The Seeds Of Love - Tears For Fears
  20. Road To Your Soul - All About Eve
  21. Time Without End - Bel Canto
  22. I Wanna Be Adored - The Stone Roses

No comments: