Sunday, August 30, 2026

Far Far Away - Songs 1989 FV

The eighth mix in this Songs 1989 series of songs from albums in my collection released that year. Mostly deep cuts from some of some of those favorite albums.

I enjoyed putting these mixes together and I could probably add a few more to the series. I'm also considering doing a series of 4 hour set mixes for the year in music too.

The BoDeans in the pic.

Far Far Away - Songs 1989 FV

  1. Far Far Away - BoDeans
  2. Closer To Fine - Indigo Girls
  3. Never Had It So Good - Mary Chapin Carpenter
  4. Love Letter - Bonnie Raitt
  5. Old Love - Eric Clapton
  6. See A Little Light - Bob Mould
  7. Searchlight - Giant Sand
  8. Travellin' Light - Peter Case
  9. I've Forgotten What It Was In You - Maria McKee
  10. In A Perfect Place - The Sneetches
  11. Fun & Games - The Connells
  12. Where Teardrops Fall - Bob Dylan
  13. Stand By Your Man - Lyle Lovett
  14. Trail Of Broken Hearts - k.d. lang
  15. Diamond In The Rough - Shawn Colvin
  16. Mercy - The Innocence Mission
  17. Another Day - Galaxie 500
  18. The Life Is The Red Wagon - Jane Siberry
  19. Crossroads - Tracy Chapman
  20. Tracks In The Dust - Crosby, Stills & Nash
  21. The Horses - Rickie Lee Jones
  22. Still Water - Daniel Lanois
  23. Love Warriors - Tuck & Patti
  24. Into The Night - Julee Cruise

No comments: