No Time To Cry. Another mix of songs from 1994. Lots of favorites, covers and deep cuts.
The Cranberries in the pic.
No Time To Cry - Songs 1994 FV
- No Time To Cry - Iris Dement
- Ode To My Family - The Cranberries
- Nobody's Angel - Nanci Griffith
- The Dark End Of The Street - Dan Penn
- Bird On A Wire - Johnny Cash
- (Looking For) The Heart Of Saturday Night - Shawn Colvin
- Just The Motion - David Byrne
- Last Call - Elliott Smith
- Forever - Ben Harper
- John I Love You - Sinead O'Connor
- I'll Stand By You - Pretenders
- Singing To The Sunshine - Cardinal
- The Magdalene Laundries - Joni Mitchell
- Sexy Little Girl Princess - Lisa Germano
- Dear John - Eddi Reader
- Blue and Wonder - Richard Bucknell
- I Don't Understand Anything - Everything But The Girl
- Getting Into Something - Alison Moyet
- Forget Her - Jeff Buckley
- Reunion - Indigo Girls
- Kinder Murder - Elvis Costello
- To The End - Blur

No comments:
Post a Comment