Can You Help Me. More songs from albums in my collection released in 1994. Some cool deep cuts. Part of my songs by year final series mixes.
American Music Club in the pic.
Can You Help Me - Songs 1994 FV
- Can You Help Me? - American Music Club
- Another Rider Up In Flames - The Charlatans U.K.
- I Went Electric - Bill Lloyd
- 13 Steps Lead Down - Elvis Costello
- Don't Want To Know - Bryan Ferry
- Words - Low
- It's A Fire - Portishead
- Little Suicides - The Golden Palominos
- Cornflake Girl - Tori Amos
- I Need Love - Sam Phillips
- Tomorrow Knows - Edie Brickell
- Forsythia - Veruca Salt
- Whispering Your Name - Alison Moyet
- So Real - Jeff Buckley
- Condor Ave. - Elliott Smith
- I Let Love In - Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds
- Janine - Soul Coughing
- Tongue - R.E.M.
- Make Me Feel Again - Edwyn Collins
- Permanent Daylight - Radiohead
- Lovelife - Lush
- Reverie - Cranes

No comments:
Post a Comment