Wednesday, November 16, 2022

iTunes Shuffle 2014

I've had quite a few FB Memories post this week where I was tagged in a lot of people's post for the various iTunes Shuffle 25 games where people post a list of shuffled songs from their iTunes. This all happened this week of November in 2014. It was interesting to read the lists of so many people I know and who tagged me because they knew I had a lot of music. So I did it too. I got lots of good comments about my list.

Here were the directions:

Once you've been tagged...

(1) Turn on your MP3 player or music player on your computer.
(2) Go to SHUFFLE songs mode.
(3) Write down the first 25 songs that come up--song title and artist--NO editing/cheating, please.
(4) Choose people to be tagged. It is generally considered to be in good taste to tag the person who tagged you.

So here is my response I wrote in my post comment at the time on November 16, 2914

"I actually use the shuffle quite often at work. I recently moved my office to an out of the way place in the library where I can play music all the time. I purchased another 1 TB external hard drive and copied my mp3 collection to it for attaching to my compute at work. There's a little over 600 GB of songs on it which makes for a very satisfying shuffle."

1. Johnny Barleycorn – Frank Black 
2. Trapped (Live) – Bruce Springsteen 
3. Waiting On A Train – Mark Lanegan 
4. No One The Wiser – The Walkabouts 
5. A Year From Now – Blanche 
6. Instant Dharma – The Out Crowd 
7. She Smiles Sweetly – The Green Pajamas 
8. I Want You – Marvin Gaye 
9. Summer Teeth – Wilco 
10. Satan – Love Tractor 
11. Jordan River – Burning Spear 
12. Ice Rose – Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band 
13. Coffee and TV – Blur 
14. Homework – Peter Green 
15. Lookin’ For A Love – Ryan Shaw 
16. The White Ship – H.P. Lovecraft 
17. I Was, You Were – The High Dials 
18. River Song – Dennis Wilson 
19. In The City – The Jam 
20. So Long – Ruth Brown 
21. Pharaoh’s Dance – Miles Davis 
22. Moving The River (Acoustic Version) – Prefab Sprout 
23. Second Scepe – Autechre 
24. Wild Honey Pie – The Beatles 
25. Kerouac – Morphine

No comments: