Mostly deep cuts and a few hits in this revised mix of songs from albums in my collection released in 1984. An interesting year in music.
Julian Cope in the pic.
- An Elegant Chaos - Julian Cope
- I Start to Stop - Martha & The Muffins
- What A Day That Was - Talking Heads
- Where Were You Hiding When The Storm Broke - The Alarm
- Dave - The Boomtown Rats
- Give - Missing Persons
- Take Me With U - Prince
- Material Girl - Madonna
- The Belle of St. Mark - Sheila E.
- Emergency - Kool & The Gang
- Sex Crime (1984) - Eurythmics
- War - Frankie Goes To Hollywood
- Glory Days - Bruce Springsteen
- Where The Rose Is Sown - Big Country
- High In The City - Lou Reed
- Sometimes I Wish I Was A Pretty Girl - Robyn Hitchcock
- Never Tell - Violent Femmes
- Pulling Punches - David Sylvian
- Sunlight Bathed The Golden Glow - Felt
- The Lonely Crowd - The Specials

No comments:
Post a Comment