Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Hemptails - Glass of Beer


Hemptails Citrus Gold from Rock Wall Brewing. I will try any beer. I usually don't like coffee in my beers but will at least taste one. I picked up a can of this hemp beer at Wegman's. I really like to get the mixed 6 packs you put together yourself.

However, this was terrible and was one of the few times I poured myself a pint glass and could not finish it. Down the drain it went. I certainly have nothing against hemp but now I know I just don't want it in my beer.

It tasted awful and got worse the more you had of it. This beer certainly had the aroma of hemp right away but then the taste became a flavor of rubbing alcohol. Somehow it also tasted syrupy sweet. It also has a 8% ABV.

I should also mention that Rock Wall Brewing is a part of Genesee Brewing out of Rochester NY and is their craft beer branch of the company.

No comments: