Sunday, September 27, 2015

Reflections Of - Songs 1968

Songs 1968
  1. Reflections - The Supremes
  2. Please Return Your Love To Me - The Temptations
  3. My Baby Must Be A Musician - The Marvelettes
  4. Yesterday's Dreams - The Four Tops
  5. For Once In My Life - Stevie Wonder
  6. You - Marvin Gaye
  7. Funky Street - Arthur Conley
  8. Ain't Nothin' But A House Party - The Show Stoppers
  9. Dance To The Music - Sly & The Family Stone
  10. I Can't Stop Dancing - Archie Bell & The Drells
  11. I Can't Stand Myself (When You Touch Me) - James Brown
  12. (Sweet Sweet Baby) Since You've Been Gone - Aretha Franklin
  13. Tell Mama - Etta James
  14. A Man And A Half - Wilson Pickett
  15. Soul Limbo - Booker T & The MGs
  16. We're A Winner - Curtis Mayfield & The Impressions
  17. Slip Away - Clarence Carter
  18. Slow Drag - The Intruders
  19. I'm Sorry - The Delfonics
  20. Never Give You Up - Jerry Butler
  21. Stay In My Corner - The Dells
  22. I Think It's Gonna Rain Today - Dusty Springfield
  23. Going Back To Big Sur - Johnny Rivers
  24. Michael From Mountains - Joni Mitchell
  25. No One Is There - Nico
  26. Massachusetts - Bee Gees
  27. It Ain't Me Babe - Joan Baez
  28. Suzanne - Pearls Before Swine
  29. Voices In The Sky - The Moody Blues
  30. I Love You - People
  31. Maybe After He's Gone - The Zombies
  32. Jennifer Juniper - Donovan
  33. Sing A Song Of Summer - John Martyn
  34. Knee Deep In The Blues - The International Submarine Band
  35. Kind Woman - Buffalo Springfield

No comments: